Background

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello Friends!

So, here is a new blog spot. I (Lacie) struggle at this. My guess is Tayce will never post anything, but that's okay. But, we want our friends and family to know what's going on in our lives, so we are going to blog it!
We are married, most of you know this. We got married on May 3rd and it was a great day. We are happy being married. It is great! Any of you that tried to scare us were crazy. We love it.
Tayce is working at SUU Housing as a grounds keeper and I am just being a wife. Lucky me. I'm working on my service and learning stuff, cleaning the house, cooking, and trying to be just Lacie Jolene Robinson not both Lacie Robinson and Lacie Juber. (some of you know the struggles of changing your name)
Well, lets hope I do better at this then last time.

No comments: