Hello everyone! We are home! We pretty much took three weeks off, but we are finally home. Our two week American Heritage and Church History tour was fantastic! We loved it so much. We learned so much! I pretty much want to move to Navuoo, but Tayce doesn't know about that and my mother for sure does not go for it. But, it was amazing. I love The Church.
We also had the opportunity to go to Kanab and go to some family reunions. It was fun. We got to be with all the nieces and nephews on Tayce's side. It is so much fun to be with family. Well, I'll have pictures up within a few days, don't you worry we only took like 600 in the three weeks we were gone.
2 comments:
Hey!!! It's so awesome to see your wedding pictures! I'll have to show Joel for sure. I'm so glad you guys are doing well!!! You are so cute and very photogenic! Love the pictures.
Hey Lacie....I found your blog through the Crane's and am excited. So many people from our ward have them. It's awesome cause now I can see how you are...all week long! I enjoyed your testimony and comments in church on Sunday! I'm glad you're in our ward!
Jaelyn
www.thelovellclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment