First I will start with an apology to all who I did not call and let know either parts or both of this story I am about to tell. Please forgive me.
My real intentions was to blog this, but before I got to a scanner to scan in my pictures of him he was here and left us.
Tayce and I found out we were pregnant in September! It was startling news, but it didn't take long to get used to the fact. Tay was SO excited, not one moment was he not ready to be a daddy, yes he had his scares, but it didn't matter he was going to be a daddy. On November 21st we found out it was a healthy growing boy. My dear Service Leader friend voted right. He was due mid April, practically on my Grandpa Jubers birthday, so we thought we might name him after our grandpas and we did.
On Sunday, November 30Th I woke up with cramps at around 3am, I go through the night and in the morning I started calling people just to make sure. At around 11am my doctor called me and told me to take it easy, to rest and lay down. Around 3pm Tayce and I were going to the hospital, the pain had gotten worse and we did not know what was wrong. I was admitted into the hospital in the Labor and Delivery unit. There they started pricking me and checking me. We found our sweet babies heart beat and it was perfect. They decided that I had kidney stones, but when my doctor came in and checked me I was dilated. They did not know what was going on, if I really had kidney stones and that they through me into labor or if something else was wrong. All we knew was that they were not able to stop labor and at 9:18pm our sweet baby was born to us. He was born alive and perfect for those few moments he was alive his daddy and Uncle Jess were able to give him a name and a blessing. His name is Charles Graydin Robinson. He died shortly after or during his blessing. He was a healthy baby with a healthy placenta, but part of the placenta erupted and started to bleed, because it started to bleed my body kicked itself into labor so I would not have bled to death. It was what they doctors called a fluke thing, nothing we did caused it and nothing we could have stopped it, it just happened. And hopefully most of us know why. Because our dear Graydin was needed else where, he was too perfect for this wicked world we live in and went to live with our Heavenly Father.
And so, on December 3rd we were able to have a small grave side service for our sweet baby. His daddy dedicated his grave and we left him to rest in Kanab.
Before we end this writing we must first thank so many dear family members and friends. First we would like to thank Jess and Lindy, they were our life savers, they were there through it all and still are. We love them and thank them forever and ever for being there for us during such a hard time. We thank our parents for all the support and love they have given us, we love them from the bottom of our hearts and thank them for everything they do. We also need to thank the rest of our family that drove so far to be at the services and to be there for us for support, we thank you and love you. We also have some great friends even more then we will name but a special thanks goes to The Millers, The Stocks, Marianne & Andy, and Pam who have not stopped since this has all happened, thank you and we love you all. We thank all of you that have gave card, flowers, calls, texts, and mostly your prayers they have helped us push on. Thank you all our family, friends, our wonderful ware, our wonderful doctors and nurses.
And last I know this is getting long, but I have to thank a husband who is everything to me. I know he hates this, but you all have to know that he is amazing and did some amazing things through all of this. He is my real life saver. I love him with all of my heart and am thankful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and that he has made promises with me that makes it possible that our family can be together forever. I thank him again and again and want to say I love you Tay!
16 comments:
Oh my goodness Lacie! I would totally call you right now, but I am crying my eyes out! I am so sorry you lost your sweet baby, but you sound so strong. You and Tayce are amazing and it will be a wonderful day when you can meet your little boy again:) What a wonderful plan our Heavenly Father has for us and what a blessing it is to have knowledge of his plan. Children are the greatest blessing. My heart is aching for your loss and I will pray for you and Tayce. I love you! I'll call you soon:)
I am so sorry Lacie! You are amazing! Your testimony is so strong! I wish I could've done something for you in that hard time! If you need anything now...let me know...I will do anything!
Oh, Lacie. Troy and I are so sorry to hear your news. We love you and hope the best for you and your family. We'll certainly keep you in our prayers.
Lacie, Joel and I give our regrets. I could not imagine what you went through. Call if you need anything, we love you Mexico-sister!
Lacie- I am so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. I didn't hear about everything till Sunday. Hang in there! You are awesome and strong. Let me know if I can help you out in anyway! We are sad that you are out of our ward now...:-(...Love ya girl!
Wow Lacie! I am so sorry. I seriously think you are amazing and hope you know that you are both in our prayers! I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart but thank goodness for the Gospel so you can have that comfort and reassurance! LOVE YOU!
you two are so strong! You guys handled this better than I would have, Ben and I will keep you in our prayers. Tell us if you need anything
Lacie-
I just found your blog and am heartbroken by the pain you have had to go through. I think you are an amazing girl and I miss seeing and talking to you daily. Just know you are in our prayers and if we can help in any way don't hesitate.
Sarah
I heard what happened from Emily Sanders, and I just want to say, I am so sorry! If you ever need ANYTHING, please let me know. I know how hard it is to lose a baby and there is no other feeling like it! I'm glad you guys got to give him a name and a blessing. We didn't have that opportunity with our Gibson, but I know that he is where he needs to be. Just keep praying and attend the temple regularly. That was what saved me. If you ever just need a good cry, I am always open! I'm glad you have such a wonderful testimony, it is truly shining right now.
Lacie,
Like everyone else, I'm crying my eyes out too! I'm so sorry, that's the hardest thing in the world. You're in our prayers, we love you!
Lacie, words really cant express how we feel. You are so stronge! Having Tayce be a worthy priesthood holder is everything, thats wonderful that he did recieve a blessing and a name. The Lord sure does choose our trials wisely, if we are faithful we are never tried over what we can bear. Josh and I also went through two miscarriages before we have Ainsley and it was the hardest times in my life, you definintely handled this alot better than I did. You are an amazing and strong person, both of you! The Lord really needed him for more important work in Heaven, wont the day that you are reunited be amazing! Be stronge and know that the Lord is always with you. We love you and we are here for you always!!
I can't really imagine the hurt that comes from such a tender tragedy my sweet Lacie and Tayce. What a blessing that you'll be albe to raise your dear little Charles Graydin after the resurrection. It does give you both a huge responsibility and incentive to be worthy of that honor. I know you will be so blessed. I love you and, though am a little late in learning of the news, will have you in my prayers.
Lacie!
I am so sorry to hear about this. I have been so excited for you ever since I ran into that one day and found out you were pregnant. You guys are so strong! I hope that things are starting to look up for you. I love you and I am keeping you in my prayers. Talk to you soon!
Love, Brookie
I admire your dignity and spirit. I knew about your baby and wanted to talk to you but when we were together it wasen't always appropriate. It is very important to understand that Heavenly Father is in charge, he loves you, and how blessed you are to have a baby that just needed to gain a body. He is perfect and it takes obedient, faithful parents to have such a blessing. Graydin is your little angel, remember he is always there. The church is true. Hope you and Tayce have a Merry Christmas!! Andrea and Devin send their love as well.
Lacie and Tay - I am so sorry! thank goodness that you have knowledge of Heavenly Father's plan. Love you loads!
Lace... I am so sorry. I didn't even know you guys were expecting. I hope things are going well and that you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment