

Here we are entering Disneyland, right when it opened. It was so great. We got to go because The Gibbs asked us to go and we went, of course. It was a fun adventure. Thank you Beau and Amanda for a great graduation present.

Amanda and I in line for a ride. We went on like every ride a bazillion times, because it wasn't busy.

Tayce and I in front of the Castle.

Me at the L at California adventure.
1 comment:
Hey! You updated! Yes, do it more!
Anyway, we're going to Disneyland in September and are taking the boys. It'll be their first time. We're SO excited! Jaxon is gonna pee his pants when he meets Buzz Lightyear! Devin and I always said we wouldn't take our kids until they were older and could remember the experience, but we're confident that Jax will have the time of his life and even if he doesn't remember it all, we'll have pictures and Devin and I will remember how happy it makes the boys.
I don't think we'll be up there for the 4th, but we'll be coming at the end of August for a wedding. Are you still gonna be living in Cedar?
Post a Comment