Tayce and I had the opportunity to go to Mexico in December. We drove down to Guaymus, Sonora, Mexico with a group of amazing SUU students. We spent a week there doing a variety of service projects and loved it. It was a wonderful way to spend part of our Christmas season. I am so grateful for a husband who is caring and loving to not only me but others, I am grateful for a free country and a clean country, I am grateful for a group of people that teach me that life is too short to stress and worry about myself, but to care for others. Here are a few pictures while we were there.
2 comments:
Looks like tons of FUN! I miss it! I'm so glad Tayce finally got to visit!
Lucky! I hope Ben and I get to go again sometime! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)
Post a Comment