


The above pictures are of my beautiful Saturn after it was attacked by a bird at my mom's house in Santaquin. At Easter Tyler, Tayce, and I went up to celebrate Easter, watch conference, and get Tyler some things to get him ready for his mission, when I woke up and went out to the car one morning and that is what I saw. I sorta freaked out. I really don't know who this bird managed to do this, but there was no dead animal around or anything. But the next day we watched this bird ALL day jump on the side mirror then to the edge of the door by the window and then ram itself into the side mirror fall on the driveway and do it all again, for like 24 hours. It was amusing and sort of freaky. Crazy times at my moms!
3 comments:
Gross!!! What a crazy bird!
OK - That is disgusting...
Gross...So I had to blow the picture up to decide whether it was all scraped up and totally messed your car up or whether that was from its bodily fluids... so yeah nasty!
Post a Comment