Background

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Movie Night!



So Tay and I went and saw Eclipse tonight. It was a good movie. It's not my favorite, but it's a good one. I've had some avid readers tell me that the movies are ridiculous and I've had some tell me they are fantastic. It's a chick flick with some vampire/wolf fights so the guys will come with us, so it's good in my book.
I will tell you something that does make me ecstatic. (So excited I almost did a dance right there in the move theater.) HARRY POTTER comes out in NOVEMBER!


That's my birthday month. I am an avid reader and watcher of Harry Potter and I am so excited for this movie. I'm putting it on my calendar. And if that's not good enough Narnia- Voyage of the Dawn Trader comes out in December! It's going to be great!
Well my friends I have some post to put up, but I'm waiting for my mom's camera, because the pictures are on it. So, until another day... Good Bye :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Lacie- The wonder drug that my friend is taking is called metforeman. I'm not sure on the details but it might be something to look up!

Jesica Lindsay said...

Yay for Harry Potter!! Shaun and I were thinking that a week or so before Harry Potter comes out we'll have a Harry Potter week and watch all the movies in a row, one movie a night, Shaun and I have all of them thought that would be a fun idea.

Shane and Stephanie said...

Hey Lacie thanks for your comment. Its nice to have people other than my sister commenting. Everything is going well. Just looking for a job and trying to get Shane into Dixie so busy busy. Your blog is so cute, love the picture! Miss you guys!!