If life and its rushed pace and many stresses have made it difficult for you to feel like rejoicing, then perhaps now is a good time to refocus on what matters most.
Background
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Just to let you know... ; )
I don't know if I need to say much more. But I will say this, I'm not kidding. We are due the beginning of April. We are 12 weeks and are SO EXCITED. Thank you for your prayers and concerns, we love you all!
yay I can tell people! :) I'm seriously so so so excited for you guys! You are both going to make amazing parents! I can't wait to meet your beautiful baby who's been keeping Grayden company!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!We are so beyond excited... Don't worry though, we'll keep those prayers coming until that little one gets here! Oh wow, Oh wow! And PS You look soooo good Lac! Love you, The Griffiths aka wannabe Robinsons
I need to check up on you more often! Congrats! You will love motherhood and I'm sure will be the best mom ever! Can I use any more exclamation marks?!?!
25 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!
Hip Hip Hoorah! Congrats Lacey @ Tayce!
Yea! I'm so happy for you guys!!! You will both be awesome parents!!! What a lucky little baby!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WooHoo!!!
yay I can tell people! :) I'm seriously so so so excited for you guys! You are both going to make amazing parents! I can't wait to meet your beautiful baby who's been keeping Grayden company!
Oh my gosh!!! That is amazing!. What is your due date?? I am also due in April, April 14th!. Have you been sick???
YAY!!! Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you!!
Oh I am just so happy! If only I could have given you my reaction when you texted me in person! Yay yay yay!
Wow! Congrats! You will love it.
YYYYYEEEEESSSSS!!!
Hooray Lacie! We are thrilled! You both will be such great parents! We love you guys so much!
Lacie!! Congrats!!! That's so exciting:)
Melinda
HOOORRRAAAAYYYY! We are so happy for you. Conrats
Hooray! So happy for you two! that is amazing news!!!
So excited for you guys, how great!
I know you know, but I am SO happy, and excited, and can't contain my joy for you!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!We are so beyond excited... Don't worry though, we'll keep those prayers coming until that little one gets here! Oh wow, Oh wow! And PS You look soooo good Lac! Love you, The Griffiths aka wannabe Robinsons
Woohoo! I love the little picture at the top of your blog!
YAY!!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!
Two thumbs way up for the new star.
What a WONDERFUL blessing! So happy for you!!!
I'm soo happy for you guys! You will make amazing parents, congratulations!
I need to check up on you more often! Congrats! You will love motherhood and I'm sure will be the best mom ever! Can I use any more exclamation marks?!?!
Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! We are so excited for you two :)
Congrats you two! You are one cute little fam.
Post a Comment