If life and its rushed pace and many stresses have made it difficult for you to feel like rejoicing, then perhaps now is a good time to refocus on what matters most.
Background
Saturday, February 26, 2011
I am SO mad!
My email got hacked into! It not only makes me mad that someone hacked into my email, but they sent out inappropriate emails to people! That's horrible! So... I am sorry if you got an email from me that didn't seem like I would send you.
It's been happening a lot with a bunch of students at SUU. J.D. had inappropriate emails sent to TEACHERS at SUU! IT was HORRIBLE! We just sent another mass email from a different address explaining. It was funny because after we did that, the teachers replied back!lol
1 comment:
It's been happening a lot with a bunch of students at SUU. J.D. had inappropriate emails sent to TEACHERS at SUU! IT was HORRIBLE! We just sent another mass email from a different address explaining. It was funny because after we did that, the teachers replied back!lol
Post a Comment