Sorry for the delay in posts. My computer is having issues! EEK! It won't read my card or CD's I put in it. Tayce needs to look at if for me.
I'll update a bit without pictures for those of you who are interested.
Tayce's new job is going well. He likes it a lot. I am trying to get used to it, which is hard for me, but I'm hanging in there.
Olivia is doing pretty good. She has been sick and every time we thought she was getting better she would start hacking again. We were going through all these different things it could be and whatever was making it happened she ended up on breathing treatments. Her little lungs were beat! She has been working for almost a month trying to get all the gunk out and she was just not getting it out. It resulted in an ear infection and oxygen at night again. It is okay we were trained early by good people that the life of a preemie is a couple steps forward and one step back. They just have to work through things a bit differently. We love her for it, that is for sure!
She is doing better each day now. She likes her breathing treatments and it's pretty cute to watch her hold the mask up to her mouth and laugh.
Tyler has been with us off and on. He is now in two shoes! That's good. He will be staying with us until the summer and than living in some of the apartments we manage, it is very helpful to have him around. He does a lot for me while Tayce is gone and I have a line out my door of people who need apartment stuff!
Me, well I am doing pretty good. I have been on a diet called the Game On Diet with some of my friends and it is going well! I have lost 5 pounds thus far and this is only the beginning. I have been working on being more positive to myself and it has helped a lot. I feel much better when I am active and eating well. I have taken a lot of preservatives, additives, dyes and things out of my food and it has made a world of difference. Being a mom to Olivia has been one of the greatest things I have ever done. It is exciting and challenging and so worth it. It is like a dream come true and I love it. Deciding to be a stay at home mom was hard for me, but now I couldn't do it any other way. Having to take over the apartments has been hard because I feel like it takes away from being a mom and blogging and budgeting and cleaning and pretty much life in general, but I know it will get better. This is just the busy time, so I will stick too it and enjoy it and be grateful that we have such a good situation right now.
Overall life is good, we have the most amazing friends in the whole universe and wouldn't know what to do without them. We love them so much and life is better having them in our lives. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment