Background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Meet Our Chickens and See what we are up to...

 In April we bought 8 Chickens and we now have 6. 2 Were stolen, by who? We don't know. It could have been a smart animal or a tricky human, but we still have 6 and because of our awesome new neighbors the 6 are safe now. :)
 They are much bigger now and more pictures will come. We are also building a chicken coop! It's been an adventure.
 Miss Olivia likes the chickens and when they were small she could catch them, but we didn't condone that she wasn't very soft.

What are we up too in our new house? 

 Doing the dishes!
 Riding in the Boba so we could work outside mostly.
 Reading books and playing with toys.

 Sometimes taking naps.
 Getting into things we are not supposed too. (She got caught)
 But mom let her keep the candy she found.
 Playing outside: sidewalk chalk, water, dirt, mud, grass... basically fun.
 Eating some good food.
 Walking around, wobbly, but walking!
Basically being so dang cute I can't even handle it. She is definitely my sunshine.
Being a mom is getting better and better. A lot of my experiences being a mother has been sad and stressful. Lately it feels like it's becoming normal. Normal to us anyway. I love it and I am thankful every minute to my Heavenly Father for allowing Olivia to stay with us, even though her odds were low.
I love you Olivia!

1 comment:

Laura said...

We have chickens too! Fun!!