Happy Late Halloween!
This is our Halloween Fun with Marianne and Andy!

Below is first my pumpkin, then Marianne's and then Andy's. (Tayce didn't do one)

Here's a close up of my PUMPKIN! I loved him, he is dead now. Inside of him is a can of empty, well semi empty pipe glue. Tayce's idea, it worked well, but smelt bad.

Here we are with our pumpkins at Marianne's house. Andy is crazy, but we love him. (Andy and Marianne are getting married on May 14th! CONGRATS!)

Marianne and I pulling the guts out!

Here is Tay with Andy's homemade rootbeer! Mmmm...good.
4 comments:
Lacy! Congrats! I didn't even know you got married. You two are so cute together and you look like you are having a blast! So much fun!
Cute Blog--- Now that I'm not at SUU anymore I don't see anyone.
...I just talked to Kara and she told me something interesting...triple kent to you and your family!!
I am so sad I missed that! That looks like oodles of fun with some of my favorite people.
Post a Comment