Background

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our First Christmas!


This is our Christmas Eve dinner. Both of our first candle lit dinner, it was pretty fun. I thought Christmas Eve would be weird, just him and I because I've never not been with my family, but it was wonderful.

Here is our little Christmas Tree, it's the one my Uncle Clark gave me and I've used it every year since. I love it.

Here is Tay with some new sheets from his Brother Cams family! and below is our new electric grill! We had a great Christmas. That morning we went to another brothers house Jess' house and went with him and his family to Kanab and spent a day there.

1 comment:

Devin & Ruthann said...

We have that same grill and love it! Well, I don't really speak from personal experience b/c I've never used it b/c I'm not the one who cooks, but I know Devin has gotten a lot of use out of it and he loves it! Wow that was a long sentence! I miss you! Love you!