Well I posted a lot of posts. So all of you that give me a bad time about posting can't do it. I posted all of Christmas and the days around it. Hope you all enjoy. But the most important thing I have to do is give a little thank you.
Thank you to all those who called, left messages, sent cards, prayed, or even just thought of Tayce and I during the last month. We appreciate it all. Knowing that we have so many good friends and family members helps a lot. We know that our Heavenly Father loves us and luckily we know that we have made sacred promises in the temple that our sweet baby is ours forever. So many of you reminded us of that and we thank you. We love the gospel and all that it gives to us. We hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Know we love and appreciate you. LOVE the both of us.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness you guys...I heard that you guys were getting married and just kept waiting to hear when that was, and then what happened like a year or so went by and I totally forgot that was happening. I'm so glad I found your blog and am so sorry for what happened with your baby, but yet happy for him too, that he was too perfect for this world. It's amazing and I just want to let you guys know that I love ya and think of you often!
Post a Comment