Background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SUU GRADUATION! May 2nd 2009
Yup, I did it. I graduated with a degree in psychology and a degree in social sciences.


This is Riley (he's getting so tall and old), me and my crazy brother Tyler. What good brothers to have.


This Pam and I infront of the Service and Learning Center. That fancy gold cord I am wearing is for being a Service and Learning Scholar. And Pam, she's my favorite and the greatest. What a blessing she is in my life.


Here is me and my one and only. We had a little photo shoot with our WONDERFUL friends the Gibbs. (They took the picture for us)

3 comments:

Kassi said...

Congrats Lace that is so great! Your pictures to Disneyland looked fun and you deserved it! :)

CJ Armstrong said...

I love you so much. I am glad that I could help out on graduation day. You are an amazing example to me.

Unknown said...

Lacie,

I started crying at the end of your post to see you wearing Service Learning Scholar cords! YEAH! Thanks for keeping the dream alive!