Background

Monday, October 26, 2009

Here is the new Center: A virtual tour!

The Center


This is down the stair way. The right side says "The Pig Pen" that is what the basement was named. The left just says Southern Utah University Service and Learning Center.


This is the work room. Not done yet, there will be a couch and chairs and things like that.


Here is the HOPE Pantry.


Pam's office. Way cute couch!


This is the Service Leader work room, with their own bathroom.


This is the conference room. The wall is usually not there, but for the open house Pam did an amazing time line.

This is the front room, with another amazing couch.

Here is my desk. I like it a lot.


Those who wanted to know where I work here it is. Have a great day.

3 comments:

KFinley said...

It looks awesome! So much better than it did as a frat house!

Christie said...

you are so organized! Look at you!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - I feel like I am missing out on all the good stuff! Thanks for posting these!