Background

Monday, October 26, 2009

To: Marianne Love: Your Best Friend

This post is for all, but it is being dedicated to Marianne. I love and miss you and we missed you this weekend!
For all of you who don't know the Service and Learning Center had it's open house this weekend. We were celebrating a move to a bigger office and 10 years of serving. It was a fun night.


Alyssa with the HUGE s


Pam with the scissors. We had a little photo shoot. :)


I would never really cut Tayce's head off, but the picture is sweet.


Here is a small group of us. Waiting for it to all start.


Cutting the ribbon... almost


Pam and the President cutting the ribbon.


Those are the scissors chilling in the corner. Sweet.


There is Dane, our old buddy. It was good to see him.


Mike and Pam. It was so much fun to see Mike. He was so excited. Imagine that. :)

So, there it is. We had a fun night, but it would have been better with Marianne there and Jo and all the other Alumni Service Leaders. We are growing strong and intend to keep it that way.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Well Well...I'm not allowed to cry at work but geeze you got me there!! Oh I just love it! Everything looks amazing! And ohh the furniture LOVE LOVE IT! Oh I do miss it so...! The whole thing is just amazing!! And I heart your desk! I just can't get over how great it looks!! Congrats!!!! I promise to get my gift in the mail!!

Marianne said...

And everyones hair is so different!! Pam's is getting long, very pretty! And Alyssa's bangs and cut look so cute!! And Lacie your was a great hair day, love the bangs!! And Dane my dear friend!! And Mike oh my goodness! I hate that I wasn't there!!