Background

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mom's house weekend!

Tay, Tyler and I went up north for a few days to get Tyler some missionary things and to see my family! It was a fun weekend, here are some pictures.

Here I am making a snowman family in my mom's front yard (in my pj's) It was a cute little family and very cold.
There's a story to this of course. My mom was not home yet and we wanted her to be, so we stole her bed from her room and put it in the livingroom. It was a great steal if you ask me. LOVE YOU MOM!

This is my dear Riley. He's doing something. We we're throughing popcorn at each other and that's the picture I got.

Tyler went an bought a new Clue game and it was sorta weird, but we got the hang of it. We played many games that weekend.
This is me and my mom! I love her, she's a great woman.



1 comment:

Ash-a-bash said...

I love the picture of you and your mom! It is so cute!