
Tayce and I applied to be manager for Cedar Creek Management in December and after a long wait we know the results... WE GOT THE JOB! We are so excited for this new adventure. Tyler leaves the end of April and in May we move into the new apartment. I lived in Windsor 2006 - 2007 with Tiff and Ash and we loved it, it is so weird where life takes you especially because this is the apartment that Tayce and I started dating! That is so sweet. So, starting May we will be moving and missing our neighbors and ward, but we have to do what's best for our little family. Thank you to those who prayed and hoped for us we appreciate it so much!
9 comments:
Congrats! That's so great for you guys!
Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm way excited for you! You guys are going to love it and do well at it!
thats great news you guys!
I am so excited for you guys! It will be a great opportunity. I am excited that you are in walking distance too!
CONGRATS!!!
That is so awesome! Congrats! I'm going to miss you not being in our ward though, but I'm way happy for you guys!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you!! You guys will do great. :)
Congrats girl! Woot Woot!
You'll love it!
Post a Comment