Brenda, Olivia and baby G (don't know if it is a girl or a boy yet, but I have this feeling this baby should have a G name.)
SUCH AN ADORABLE PICTURE!
Two of my best friends with my sweet baby. She loves them and so do I! Thanks for being my friend.
Olivia and Kayce!
Hand quilting a huge quilt! Yes we are hand quilting! So cool.
Sorry you were not pictured Ashley, but I love her too and some of you who didn't come I missed you and love you also.
Side not picture:
I came home from Relief Society to this. So adorable. I sure do love them.
I taught in Relief Society today and I loved it. I love teaching and I hope that I can teach someone in there. A lot of times I feel like I don't make sense, but I hope that the spirit guides me. I taught President Uchtdorf's Forget Me Not talk and what a wonderful talk to ALL women. It is so important to remember to not be so hard on yourself and to give yourself a break once in a while. You are all loved by a Heavenly Father and when we remember that life goes smoother, promise... I'll even pinkie promise that one. :) Happy Sunday to you all and I love you.
If you want to read the Forget Me Not talk go to www.lds.org and search Forget Me Not. I tried a link, but it just wouldn't work!
No comments:
Post a Comment