Today as we drove home from St. George from Olivia's appointment I just watched her. I sat in the back with her and I watched her and an overwhelming feeling of gratitude and love came over me. I told Tayce "I love her so much, she makes me happy."
I got excited about her right now and how much she makes my heart fill with joy and my life feel great! For the past couple weeks I have had some mixed emotions about life. I know I shouldn't have, but I was struggling. I missed my babies and I was struggling with the fact that Olivia could very well be our only child and how hard it is to adopt and I just kept going on and making myself sick worrying about things I couldn't do ANYTHING about and then I stopped and in the car today I looked at Olivia and I was content. Will it last forever of course not, but I'll try. Does it mean I don't miss my babies that don't get to be with me of course not, but right then in the car I was given a huge heavenly hug that said LOVE what's happening now.
What an amazing blessing. LOVE WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW. I needed that and really I think many of us do a lot of times in our lives. So, my goal in life right now is to love what's happening now, "come what may and love it" Elder Wirthlan put it in a good way too. :)
Thanks for letting me share this. Little update on the Princess of the house.
11 POUNDS 22.5 INCHES!
And thus far developmentally she is doing well. We have somethings to work on, but overall she is AMAZING!
No comments:
Post a Comment