Just have to tell you I love those two! They make my life full of smiles and a joy. Thanks for being my family!
Lily and Olivia were having a little Disney party while Christie went shopping. We had some snacks and watched The Little Mermaid! We love having Lily over it was so much fun!
Holding on for dear life... or something. When I put her on her changing table she grabs the sides and won't let go. It is super funny. She LOVES holding on to things. It started in the NICU with her tubes and things and now she still holds on to anything she can grab.
This is how my child has be falling asleep lately. She keeps pulling blankets up to her face, rubbing them on her face and falling asleep. It's quite cute.
Brenda and Olivia! Love that Brenda has her chiropractor appointments in Cedar City, that means I get to feed them lunch or them me before they go home! :)
Becka's first time holding Olivia! So cute! Love those girls!
Olivia got a high chair! She LOVES it. She likes to play with her toys right now in it and sit with us at dinner and when I am doing the dishes... I think she thinks she's helping :) Someday she will love making a mess in it when she eats!
We had a little family adventure in St. George the Saturday before Easter. We went to a museum in St. George and this is Olivia and I with the Owl!
Olivia with the baby skunks! Stinky babies :)
I cried when I saw the giraffe because it is real!!!! Sad, but I took a picture with it anyway.
Tay and Olivia and the big elk! That thing Tay is holding is how we heard and learned about the animals we walked by. It was pretty fun. We liked.
We took this picture for our friend Cody who served his mission in Australia. We thought of his family when we saw it. Love you Stocks!
Olivia's new hat! She is still bald so we figured we should start getting a few summer hats for her so we can go outside and not get sun burnt.
Easter weekend we were lucky enough to have Grandma Juber with us (on her birthday). It was a short visit, but a good one.
Olivia on my bed. I thought my star quilt colors and her looked good for her Easter morning picture! Happy First Easter baby girl.
Glad and Olivia getting all chalky! I was making some card and my scrapbook chalk was out when Glade and her mom came over and she decided to paint Olivia's face with it. Pretty funny.
Kayce and Olivia. Kayce came over to my house, I am so proud of her. It took us awhile to become good friends, but now that we are I love it!
Riley, he's crazy. He came for part of his spring break and we loved it. We love having him around, he can always make us laugh. Love you brother!
Miss Olivia is a happy girl. She has gotten big the last few weeks and is so much fun. She laughs and talks and screams all day.
Look at those beautiful brown eyes!
What a girl. She loves sleeping on my bed.
Here is little miss doing her breathing treatments. After being congested for what felt like forever we took her to the doctors again and a new doctor listened to her lungs and said holy moly. So now she is on breathing treatment to help keep her lungs strong and not filled with gunk. She has some nasty allergies and they think she has a bit of asthma, so this is supposed to help her and since we've been doing it for the last couple of weeks it has made a world of difference in her breathing!
Naked baby!
So dang cute!
Well friends and family, life here is good and busy. We are getting ready for all of our family to get here this weekend for her blessing. It is going to be a huge party, that is for sure. Anyone is welcome to come, she's mighty popular. Than we have check outs and check ins for the apartments and than maybe we can slow down a bit. We'll see. Love you all, thanks for your love and support. Have a wonderful week.
1 comment:
Ok, those pictures at the museum, you are GLOWING! You look SO SO SO gorgeous! :D I just love Olivia, and everyone else in these pictures!
Post a Comment