I have come to terms that you all get on here to see pictures of my beautiful baby, and really I would too if I didn't get to hold and kiss her everyday, but this post is not about her. I have two good friends from my college days that posted this and so I decided to do it too!
You are all invited to do it too! I would love to learn more about all you blog friends that I stock! :)
List 20 random facts about yourself:
1. For a lot of my life I wished that my mom would have not listened to my dad and named me Lacie Jo like so wanted, luckily I had some friends that started calling me that in my life so I have learned to love having my full middle name JOLENE!
2. I am obsessed with names. I love them I wish I could have 20 kids so I could name them all and love them too of course. I love middle names and meaning behind names and why parents named their children what they did and there will probably be more of the 20 things about names!
3. I love Disney! I love Disneyland, Disney World, Disney Channel, Disney Movies pretty much I told Tayce that we could have one more child and than we could afford to go to Disneyland every year! I don't know if I would really do that, but it crossed my mind ;)
4. I was born wanting to go to church. I don't know how it worked or why, but it did and I love being this way. My mom has always told me that as early as I could put my own clothes on I would put a dress on, on Sunday and tell my mom I was ready for church. My family is not like that, but I came that way.
5. I am a new found food snob. It's true. I told Tayce if I never had to go to a chain restaurant like Apple Bee's again I would be happy. I think that we should expect high quality food from the places we go instead of instant microwave food. Or something out of a pouch or from the freezer. If I wanted freezer food I would go to Smith's and buy some Stouffers.
6. I dream of having family that I can hang out with and be best friends with. I grew up seeing families and still see families that hang out and go shopping and on vacations together and I want that.
7. I will never tell anyone I have 1 child, I have 3 and even though you can't see 2 of them they are part of my family and I love them. I told someone who asked if Olivia was my only child yes and she started sobbing, big ol' tears. That reaffirmed to me that they are part of my family.
8. I have dealt with low self esteem my whole life, but that is just with my weight, really I don't have much self esteem issues when it comes to knowing that I am great! I know that sounds conceded, but really I'm just trying to be like Jesus and he's great! :)
9. I have huge anxiety issues when it comes to my house being messy. If my house is a mess or unorganized I will be not so nice and grumpy. So I will clean one room and hide in it.
10. If I could live in Cedar City for the rest of my life I would. I have moved so much in my life that I feel like I have finally found my home. I can't really say any where else is my home.
11. I am an analyzer, I love to analyze people and situations. I want to figure people out and when I can't I get cranky and I will not give up. Most people know me as extroverted and not real afraid to talk to others, but when I am in a new situation I will sit back and watch people, make sure I feel safe around them. I am pretty sure I learned this from my mother.
12. I have to have my towels folded a certain way or it bugs me. (I defiantly learned this from my mom)
13. I almost hate video games. I do like them and I do not want them to played in my house. I have to make a side comment that we do have a Wii, it is the first video game I have ever let in my house and it is fun, but if it is played too much I get all agitated. It's a childhood issue, but it hasn't went away.
14. I really wish I had a Mac instead of a PC. Deep down I am a Mac not a PC, that is why I love my IPad!
15. I was trying to figure out why I am who I am, my mom says that Heavenly Father just sent me down this way and than as I was thinking I think my Aunt and Uncle from Oregon really had a HUGE impact in my life. I married a nice guy like my uncle, and I feel like a lucky girl to have Tayce and my uncle in my life. I like to shop like my auntie and really if I could be like her when I grow up I totally would. I love them and I give a lot of credit to them for who I am. LOVE YOU AUNT JOAN AND UNCLE LARRY!
16. Scrapbooking and card making and crafting bring me joy. I would do it everyday if I could get my self to do it. For some awful reason I always find something else to do, like clean, do apartment stuff, hold my baby :), talk on the phone, go for a walk, and so on. But, really when I finish something I feel so good and want to show everyone, I feel like I am a kid again.
17. I care too much about what people think of me, so this year I have been trying to work on that. The people that love me will tell me the truth and if they don't they should. So and so that might think something negative about me doesn't really matter. It is what I think and my family and my friends who love and care about me. Their opinions matter.
18. I love that Alice's name is my name (Lacie) scrambled. It makes me happy.
19. I still get emotional when I see big beautiful pregnant woman, I know that won't ever be me and that is hard for me. I still love them, but it's hard knowing that you don't get what you have always dreamed of (here on earth that is). And to tell you the truth if I could I would be one of those "crazy" moms who have their babies at home. I think it's beautiful and wonderful and really no one could talk me out of it.
20. I have a shoe fetish that doesn't make much sense. I would rather not wear shoes, but I love to have shoes. Really I am crazy. And I don't like shoes that I have to wear socks with. Socks make me feel claustrophobic and taking socks off make me happy. :)
Hope I didn't bore you. That are some things about me, what about you? Some of you might now better random things about me, you should comment and let me know if you think of any. :)
4 comments:
Jube! I love that you love Cedar City! So many people complain about it, but I think it is great too! Also, the sock and shoe thing is funny. I LOVE shoes. And I LOVE socks!
A random thing about you? Hmmm. I remember calling you "Jube" in college, and EVERY time I hear or think the song "Hey Jude", I always think of you. =) "Hey Jube..."
you love to take care of people! You are seriously the most loving and giving person and I don't know what I would do without you! I am glad we got over our whole "I find the other person annoying" thing! :)
This was cute and I learned a ton! Thanks for being honest and fun. I like you. M.
HI! I love reading your blog and I loved learning more about you. Um I need you #. I have gone through 3 phones and your number was in 2 phones ago. Therefore I cannot call you. But I love you. is Olivia not getting blessed yet because shes sick? We want to come and support you and see her.
Post a Comment