Background

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Graydin!

 My Graydin
Happy 5th Birthday My Son!
We love you!
 I can remember 5 years ago like it was yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night with cramp (now known as contractions), I went and picked up bread from Albertsons for Bread n' Soup Nite, I had to stay home from church (even though I was supposed to give a talk) and I watch Finding Nemo as I waited for Tayce to get home from giving our talks. That was the day that my naïve world was shattered, that was the day I met an angel, that was the day I became a mother.
5 years have passed and I have cried more tears than I ever knew was possible. I have loved more than I knew I was capable. I have grown more than my heart knew it could. 

 Because of this sweet boy my outlook on life has changed. Because of this boy my testimony is strengthened. Because of this boy my life has changed.
 Graydin is a special boy. He is a wonderful big brother and I know he is taking care of my Alice and so many others as he waits to be with us again. My words cannot describe the love I have for him. He is my strength and my rock. He is always there when I want to give up. He is my son and I love him.
 Families can be together forever and that is something that helps me sleep at night. Because our Savior died for each of us He not only knows our pain, sorrows and afflictions He also died for our sins and allows us to live with our families again. What a remarkable blessing.
Happy birthday little man. Keep doing what your are doing and always know we love you and miss you everyday.
LOVE, Your Mom

No comments: