30 Before 30
Cook With Olivia
Cook With Olivia
On of my 30 before 30 bucket list items is to cook with Olivia more. Allowing her to be with me as I cook and bake does a couple of things for me. One it allows me to have fun and not have to have everything perfect. She brings a lightness to all things and this is so good for me. I do not want her to grow up and wonder why I never did anything with her.
Cooking with me also allows me to share my love of cooking and sharing my food with others. This is a passion and a love that took me a long time to share and not be self conscious about.
Also I love teaching her things. I want her to know how to cook and feed people. No going to college not knowing how to cook, no way. She will be the best cook in her dorm. :)
Cooking with me also allows me to share my love of cooking and sharing my food with others. This is a passion and a love that took me a long time to share and not be self conscious about.
Also I love teaching her things. I want her to know how to cook and feed people. No going to college not knowing how to cook, no way. She will be the best cook in her dorm. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment