30 Before 30
Go to a new temple
Attending the temple more is really important to me this year. It has been a very hard transition from no children on this earth to a child here. Not only the normal transition of becoming parents, but the intense anxiety I have leaving Olivia. That has been something that no one could prepare me for and really it is something that is very hard for me to explain. But, now that she is 3 years old and has been 3 for awhile now I am trying to find ways to subside that anxiety and gain the blessings and knowledge of temple attendance.
So, that is a little reason behind this 30 before 30 bucket list item and a few more that I have on there dealing with temples.
This bucket list item was to go and attend a new temple. This temple is the remodeled Ogden, Utah temple. We were able to go with Tyler and Jessica for Jessica's birthday and it was fabulous, beautiful and amazing. I learn more every time ago, I learn about myself, the ordinances and covenants and so much more. I have a strong testimony of temples and what they do for us here on the earth and those that have left it. It is a place that I feel so close to my sweet children in Heaven and feel peace that I cannot feel any where else. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true and I am happy to say that I belong to it!
This bucket list item was to go and attend a new temple. This temple is the remodeled Ogden, Utah temple. We were able to go with Tyler and Jessica for Jessica's birthday and it was fabulous, beautiful and amazing. I learn more every time ago, I learn about myself, the ordinances and covenants and so much more. I have a strong testimony of temples and what they do for us here on the earth and those that have left it. It is a place that I feel so close to my sweet children in Heaven and feel peace that I cannot feel any where else. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true and I am happy to say that I belong to it!



No comments:
Post a Comment