If life and its rushed pace and many stresses have made it difficult for you to feel like rejoicing, then perhaps now is a good time to refocus on what matters most.
Background
Monday, January 12, 2009
What we're doing...
School has started! Tayce is taking 4 SUU classes and 2 Institute classes (working on being a seminary teacher). He has also just applied for the the assistant librarian for the Cedar City library. We are hoping for it, it will be a great thing for him and he will do super good at it. Well, I am taking my last 5 classes at the university and I graduate with two degrees! Today I finish my application for the block (to teach social study classes in 6-12)and I registered for my big test. It's the content test and it was too much money, but in March I take it to see if I can keep going and teach!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good luck to both of you! Troy was so happy when he finally got those tests over with (of course then we moved to CA and he had to take more).
good luck on your test Lacie Jo!!
I hope that everything works out for the library job for Tayce as well.
I just made my blog so only invited people can read it, if you would like to be invited, please send me an email to jeni_pace@hotmail.com
That is so exciting! Wow, live just moves right along, doesn't it? We miss you! ASB 2008 forever baby!
Post a Comment