Hello all!
I just have to say that I feel so blessed for all I have. This last week has been stressful, but I have learned a lot. Tayce and I were filling out his graduation papers and realized that he didn't have enough credits to graduate. We thought for sure that was wrong, but it wasn't. So, he had to go talk to his "boss" for seminary. And we were told that he couldn't teach anymore. BOOM! Life switched in an instant. It is hard, but through prayer and wonderful friends and family it is okay. Tayce is a spiritual giant and his words are "Everything will be fine, Heavenly Father has a different plan for us." What an amazing man. I am a lucky lady for sure. So, we are starting anew. He is going to keep going to school and we will stay in Cedar City for now. Life is good and I know that as we live our lives in away that is pleasing to our Heavenly Father that it will all work out. He gives us nothing that we cannot handle and He knows much more than us. So, as for me I will rely on my Father in Heaven and I will be happy for whatever happens! Love you all!
5 comments:
ohhh no!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honey I'm so sorry is he going to try for it next year?
At least you have an awesome job and a great perspective on life! You two will make anything you do amazing - this is just another step in the direction of the Lord!
Kent!
For real?! That is awful! I'm impressed with your faith! You're are so strong Lacie! Thanks for being such a great example for me!
Oh man that really sucks!! I love your outlook on the whole thing. Let me know what I can do to help.
I believe you are a spiritual giant too Lacie.
Post a Comment