I tried to make cookies yesterday. They turned out to be "cow pie" cookies. It reminded me of a time back in 2005 when a sweet blonde haired girl made cookies in her new dorm room and her mean RA made her cry. You know who you are and you know I love you with all my heart! Thanks for so many memories best friend! :)But, in words of one of my student workers "it doesn't matter what they look like it matters what they taste like and they taste good." So the cookies taste good, but taste bad.
2 comments:
Lacie my dear! How are you? As a general tip, if your cookies go flat its because you have too much butter in them. (because when butter gets hot it melts and runs) so add more flour to your recipe or try taking the butter down a knotch. Happy cooking!
Lacie you called me the other day and I totally missed it. I am sorry. The cookies look yummy. I miss you so. Maybe I will call you soon.
Post a Comment