Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Amy Dean... Brinkerhoff

Well this is called a back blog!
My dear friend Amy Dean got married on August 6th to Mr. Justin Brinkerhoff. I was lucky enough to help with wedding plans. The goal was not to go on bed rest until after the wedding, but that didn't happen so I sorta had to bail on her. I felt horrible, but you gotta do what ya gotta do and she was so understanding. She was so nice to me too because she brought the flowers over to my house and we did the flowers here! So here are the pictures of our flower decorating!

Here I am looking like I am on bed rest! I am holding my first bridal bouquet. Hopefully it is good enough to my my Uncle and Grandma proud. I think it was pretty cute!

MaLynda came and did my toes while I did flowers! She's amazing. Now my toes are orange and pink! Thanks MaLynda for keeping something on me cute! Love you!

Amy holding her bouquet! We cut the ends off the next day, but we wanted to keep them in water that night. She look beautiful in her wedding dress! I wish I would have taken a picture, but that was what her photographer was for.

Here is her cake, done by the magnificent Lindy (my sister in-law). She did a fantastic job with a tiny help from Jess. I put flowers on it at her reception and it was pretty beautiful if you ask me. The cake more then the flowers, but it all worked together.
So congrats to Amy and Justin! Thanks for letting me be apart of you special day. Love you!

No comments: