Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Weekend Adventure

I am a lucky girl, not only to have Tayce as a husband, but to have a crazy mom and little brother. They came down last weekend and had some adventures with us. First my mom is amazing and cleaned my house, gave Tayce a break from cooking and doing the dishes and doing laundry. It was good for him and it's the only person I think he would let do all that. Next I got to go to Walmart! Which most of you are probably thinking "she doesn't like Walmart" but I hadn't went shopping for a long time and so I got to go and buy Riley some school supplies and pick out some baby stuff so Walmart was fine. It wore me out, but it was fun! I didn't think being on bed rest would wear you out so fast, but it really is starting to make me pretty lame. :) We also got to play board games and Riley made me laugh a lot (which started to hurt). Spending time with them really helped me and I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks family I sure do love you!

Of course Lucy had to come. I like her a lot. I even let her on my couch even though I wasn't to happy her fur was everywhere! She's a great puppy though.

I was sitting in our amazing green chair that is quickly becoming many peoples favorite and I was spying on Tay. So I decided since I had the camera I should take some pictures, he caught me. I'm not a good spy.
There is my mom! She is making us Swedish Pancakes! They are a family favorite and besides her and my grandma Jo I don't know if anyone else could make them right. I haven't even found a knack for them yet. :)

Here is Riley! What a boy. He starts 9th grade this month! I can't believe he's getting so old. He is sitting in my wheelchair. The doctor got me one so I could leave the house once in awhile. Mostly so I can go to an hour of church if I'm feeling up for it. Riley and Tayce enjoyed playing in it all weekend!

Thanks for a great weekend! Love you family!

1 comment:

We're the Jones' said...

I grew up on Swedish pancakes. One of my favorites.