Background

Friday, August 19, 2011

Double Post: Tay's Starting Graduate Shcool/Lacie's Learning on Bed Rest

Tay's school books came in the mail! He was quite excited for them. He starts his graduate studies in Library Science on the 25th. He is doing an online program through University of North Texas. He has to go at the beginning of every semester to either UVU or UNLV for a 4 day which is fun, but he has to leave for labor day weekend which is hard for both of us right now in my situation. But, it will be good. He will get all ready for school and my mom will come and help me get the nursery ready!

Well, some wonderful ladies from my ward brought me this quilt. (See my bed rest blog for the story.) They taught me how to bind it and this is me sewing away. I finished the binding and now I have a new quilt! I even called Grandma Jo and told her so she would know other ladies were stepping on her territory :)



No comments: