Background

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LOOK WHOS 9 MONTHS OLD

 Holy Cow look at her grow! Olivia is 3/4 of a year old! I cannot believe how fast time flies by. I never thought I would have a baby this big! Now I do. And here is what she does:
  • Rolls from her belly to her back (Almost from her back to her belly)
  • She sits with a bit of support
  • She stands with a bit of support
  • Eats some foods (Loves watermelon, avocados, apples, sweet potatoes and pears)
  • Talks, jabbers, yells and sings
  • Loves grabbing anything she can to put in her mouth, her recent discovery is paper! 
  • Scoots around until her head hits something, then she gets mad
  • Falls asleep wherever she is whenever she's tired
  • Love to dance with mom
  • Chews on her finger or her thumb almost all the time
  • Loves being outside even though she had allergies :) 
  • Is starting to be a little hesitant with stranger
  • Giggles and laughs all the time
  • Has chubby legs that love to splash in the bathtub 
  • Pulls off glasses and pulls hair and jewelry every chance she gets
  • Sleeps through the night most of the time
 Pretty much she's awesome!

 Family project, staining the picnic table I got for mothers day.
 Here is an example of pulling off glasses! She looks might proud of herself.
 There is the table almost done!
 Just wanted to show you a little difference in size. This is Olivia not quite a month below and 9 month above! Can you believe that chubby thing above what that little bitty thing below. Crazy, I tell you crazy. I was there every single day and held her and I still have a hard time believing how small she was. What a miracle.

Well, we are all caught up. Hope you enjoyed the massive amount of pictures that i posted! Love you all!

No comments: