Background

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Post 1 of Many!

 Well, I have a full day of blogging it feels like. I got my camera back. Thank you Brenda Shakespear and Beau! Now I have two month to blog and April was a busy month.
 Olivia discovered a ball and enjoyed it a lot! She was amazed at that thing. It rolled back to her when she pushed it away, you should have seen her eyes the first time.


 The end of April was an exciting one. We waited all month for my mom to come down because we were having a mini family reunion for Olivia's baby blessing. My mom go into town and Olivia seemed to be pretty excited.
 She was giving Grandma Nae kisses. That was her new thing, to kiss. Not just anyone, but when she does it it's funny and slobbery.
 Well as you can see she saw something else she might chew on...
 And she got it! Tee hee!
I guess it wasn't that good, she puked all over my mom's face! It was funny!


No comments: