What a great and wonderful day. Olivia and I woke up early and Dad was sleeping so we had a photo shoot.
She is sitting on my blessing blanket. She's wearing socks from Aunt Vickie and a head band from Aunt Joan.
What a beautiful girl!
She is so happy in the mornings. I love that I get to spend everyday with her.
Here she is! In her dress made by Grandma Jo. It is gorgeous. She looked so pretty in her long beautiful dress.
She figured out quickly that she could pull it up and chew on it. She did so good though. She didn't puke or poop on it! Good Job Olivia!
Those are her first shoes that fit. They are 0-6weeks shoes and she just barley grew out of them. :)
The blanket she has is her blessing blanket. Charlyn Linton made it for her and we love it. It was light so she didn't get hot. She loves it, she held on to that blanket for days.
Her blessing was beautiful. There were so many good friends and family member there supporting her. It was so nice to have so many loved ones there filling up our chapel. Her blessing was beautiful and her dad did such a good job. I sobbed through the whole thing.
I couldn't believe that I was actually blessing my baby, not in a hospital, not in silence, not with tears of hurt in my eyes. It was so wonderful and amazing. What a blessing it is to have her in my life. What a blessing to have such amazing people in are lives. What a blessing to have the gospel in our lives and a Heavenly Father who loves us.
I love Olivia with all my heart and love that she is my miracle. Everyday I look at her and marvel at her. That she is real and alive and beautiful. Thank you to all of you that have been on this on going journey with us. We appreciate it so very much. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment