Background

Friday, August 10, 2012

JUNE: Olivia the Pro Camper

 The end of June we took Riley and Tyler camping in Logan, it was Olivia's first camping trip and she did amazing. I actually have thought about taking her camping again because she sleeps through the nights and didn't hardly puke. That doesn't happen at home. :)
Above is Riley fishing with his homemade fishing pole, he didn't catch anything, but a gold star for trying. What he did do though is catch a fish with Colby's pole. Colby and Tanzi came and visited and Colby taught Ry how to fly fish, he's a natural.
 Here are the boys sleeping away.
 The first morning miss Olivia and I got up ans sat with Dad. She like the fire.
 She loved that she got to be outside all day. She looks so proud sitting there next to dad in her own seat!
 New find this weekend, hat rims. That can't taste good Olivia.
 Little family picture, it was so beautiful where we went (up Logan Canyon).
 We love Riley. We miss him and love when he comes to see us.
 This is Tyler and one of Tayce and I's nephews. Cutest picture ever.
There is my Tay! I sure do love him and I am glad after 4 years of marriage I finally got to go camping and you know what I loved it. We decided we would make it a family tradition to go every summer.

No comments: