Background

Friday, August 10, 2012

Robinson Reunion

Robinson Reunion 2012 
 These two wonderful people are the reason we have this great family. Because they raised their children in righteousness and goodness we have an amazing family. A family with love and talents and a family with the gospel. I am so grateful for the love and testimony of these two people, I am eternally grateful to them for raising a man that I get to call my eternal companion. Love you Mom and Dad Robinson, thanks for staying at the Good Fellow House and being so dang wonderful.
 Grandpa Mike, telling us a story. What a great picture. 
 Aden was a little upset, but he's still so dang cute.
 We had a little talent show and it was a success. Lots of family members did something to share and it was great to see our family preform.
 Olivia just tried to drink Diet Coke, that's what she thinks is her new talent, drinking from a straw.
 There we are!
 Tay did some Shakespeare and he's good! Look at those beautiful mountains behind him. Sure is beautiful country.
 That's Ben doing some sweet moves.
 Zacky told us some great riddles and they were funny! :) Good job Zacky.
 Denim's girls sang us a song and it was funny, they were wonderful.
 Olivia gave kisses.
 There we are!
 Loving Aden
 Jace did a sweet head stand!
 M'Kala sang Come Thou Fount and it was beautiful.
Olivia LOVED swimming. We thought it would be too cold, but she just swam around. I can't wait to take her again!
Totally pooped after swimming, what a good daddy letting her take a rest by pool.
 The hot tub was a popular place the whole weekend.
This could be the coolest picture I have ever taken, this little guy is awesome!
 These are some of my favorite people and I am sure glad I get to be part of their family. (Picture above and below!)

 Aden decided he wanted to be in our family picture, I'll totally take him!
 Here we are with almost all our nephews we are missing a few, but it was a fun picture. We sure do love being an aunt and uncle. Being an aunt is totally on my top 5 roles.
 Time to get going, long fun weekends end up with tired kids.
 Bray and Olivia! Bray was such a great helper this weekend, he could totally move to Cedar and we would be SO HAPPY! He should convince his mom and dad. ;)
 The Robinson family is so supportive and loving towards Graydin and Alice, which is such a blessing. Since we were almost all together I stole an idea from our friends the Cranes and we made a wreath to put at their grave. We traced our hands and wrote something to them. It turned out cute! Thanks Claire, Lori and Lindy.
There it is our family hands! Love these kids and miss them everyday, luckily we have family that remember them too. It will be a great day when we can have a reunion with all of us. :)

No comments: