We are embarking on a new adventure and it has been very much stressful I can feel that it's going to be worth it. I can see the light at the end of this tunnel and it's good. We are moving and retiring from managing apartments. We have put over 2 years in and I am ready to be a mom and not worry about 5 million people all the time. So, we found a place in our ward and it's still close enough that Tay can walk to both jobs.
This will be the MOM CAVE aka the office.
This is the living room, it's nice and big and Olivia already loves it.
Laundry room,with a new washer and dryer! The laundry room is really big, you don't see it all in the picture, but it is.
My new big yellow kitchen! Love it.
Our bedroom, Olivia is going to have that nook and we get the other side. :)
Practicing her sitting!
Oops! Still needs some practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment