Background

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

30 Before 30: Go to a New Place...

TROPIC

Well, this is a make up post. On November 15th my little family and I got to go and participate in a Pancreatic Cancer walk in memory of Susan Hansen (Ashley Pollock's Mother). 
Going was to support a wonderful friend, but as we got there I realized that it fulfilled November = Love for sure and it also fulfilled one of my 30 before 30 goals! Go to a new place! 
So all together it was awesome! 

So, even though it is December now, this was meant for November and so it will still be dedicated to Susan Hansen, a woman I never got the privilege of meeting, but I know of her goodness. I can see her goodness in her daughter every time I am with her. I know of the love Ashley has for her mother and only a terrific mother comes from that kind of love. To Susan and Ashley thank you for being woman of Christ and woman I can look up to. I love you both and I am excited for the day I get to give your sweet mother a hug and thank her in person for such an amazing friend. I love you Ash!


No comments: