Happy Birthday Charles Graydin
This may seem crazy to some, but I have been dreading this birthday for Graydin. I know that 6 isn't anything special, but for some reason having his birthday on Sunday, which is the day of the week he was actually born on seemed to bring back so many memories. So, it seemed as if I went through his day like a robot. Making sure I could get through the last day of the month. I feel awful about it really.
Thankfully we got to spend time with family that day. And I really love the primary children I get to be around, they sure did make my day better. The whole CTR 5 class just makes me smile. All the 6 year old children in my neighborhood make me happy. I think about them playing with Graydin and them being in the same class at school and it makes me smile. It also makes me feel a little bit older that I should have a 6 year old running around my house.
Well, mister Graydin is an amazing son. He is my strength and my rock in life. Anyone who doesn't think you can be close to someone who has passed on should just meet Graydin. He is my gaurdian angel and I am so grateful for him in my life. I am so grateful that I get to be the mom of such an amazing boy. What an honor.
Happy birthday sweet boy! I hope your day was filled with love and parties. I hope that you and Kassie and Alice had 6 days of parties! I love you and you are forever mine my sweet boy.
Love, Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment