Background

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Pictures to Share!

Olivia LOVES Grandma's. I am telling you if you look like you might be a Grandma she will like you. She loved spending time with Grandma D at Thanksgiving.
I just had to show you all that my child is awesome. :)
We love the Neilsens! What an amazing family we are blessed to know. Love them so much.
Just another day at our house. Olivia carries that stool around everywhere, just incase she's not tall enough.
We got a fresh tree this year. Riley really wanted a fresh tree, so Tayce picked us a tree and I put it up!

Happy birthday to our angel friend Kassie. It was her 9th birthday and we had a little celebration in memory of her and her sweet spirit. She has helped so many and we are grateful for her and her family.





Olivia and Jacob are buddies. Jacob comes over once in awhile and they are super cute together.
And there it is. Our Snow College tree. Riley has chosen to go to Snow and so we did a Snow tree for his "last" Christmas. :)

No comments: