Here she/he is! We had our 20 week ultrasound and it was good and not so good. The good part is that this baby is growing and healthy the not so good news is that my body is doing the normal and my cervix is shortening, so I am on strict bed rest. The positive thing is that the cerclage is working the way it is suppose to, now it is my job to rest and not be on my feet.

Here is the little bundle of joy, this one hides when we try to check the gender. But, the tech says she thinks it's a girl, Tyler says it's got to be a boy, what's your vote?
GIRL: Olivia Renae
BOY: Patten Jozef
5 comments:
hmm I vote... girl...
I vote girl. I love the name Olivia, my niece was just named that. :) Good luck with bed rest.
Lets hope boy. My little guy could use a good friend!
Vote...either he or she just needs to keep cooking! Love both names! Olivia is so cute and Patten love 'em!
I don't think I've ever told you, but I think it is a girl. Little Livy! Love her tons! (of course if it turns out to be Patton I love him too) :)
Post a Comment