Background

Saturday, January 28, 2012

5 MONTHS OLD!

HOLY MOLY!
Miss Olivia is 5 MONTHS old!
I can't even believe it! She has grown so much in the last little while. She is looking so dang cute. Every time I am not with her for even a hour I feel like she's gotten cuter. I just didn't know she could get any cuter. Really I didn't know that I could love three children as much as I do. After I had Graydin I thought how the heck do I love a little person I didn't even get to know, but I did and I thought no way I can love another as much as him and then my beautiful Alice came into my life and I thought WOW my heart can love another, but no way I can love more then  this and then my miracle came and I love her more and more every day. Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me a heart that could hold so much love! 
Happy 5 months of being with us my dear sweet Olivia! WE LOVE YOU! 
 She's rocking the Rainbow Brite! Love the 80's! Be amazed at how big and beautiful she is my friends! :)





1 comment:

Ruth said...

She is beautiful! I love Rainbow Brite.