Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

LOVE OUR FRIENDS!

On Friday we got to go to lunch with some our our NICU staff and NICU moms. It was great! And it was so great that we are going to do it more! Scarlett took some pictures at lunch, when I get them I'll put them on the blog. After lunch we dropped somethings off at the NICU and got to see some of our favorite people.
Nurse Marnie, with her cute new hair. And look they match!
Nurse Lauren was there, which was so great because she is a night nurse so we don't see her usually when we come in. Loved seeing her and her cute pregnant self!
OT KerryAnn (sorry if I spelled it wrong) was there and in the back you can see Jodi. We also saw Dr. Ridout and Miquelle and Tami and Sandy and Marv. So good to see our good friends.
Olivia got to see her good friend NNP Tina, if you remember she was the one who took the CPAP off and put her on high flow (well Greg actually did it). So, Olivia was so excited to see her.
There they are! So darling!
What a great surprise! That is little Sam! One of our triplet friends. When we were leaving his mama Sarah Jane and him were walking in to see brother. It was so great to see them. Look at how big these babies are. They were born on the same day and they are both doing SO well.
Olivia fits into a 0-3 dress! We tried it on and it fit and good thing she got dressed up because she got a surprise visitor... WESTON!
Olivia and Weston are buddies for life. They where just looking at each other and Weston was totally trying to get Olivia to play, but she is not quite as developed as he is yet.
SO DANG CUTE!
Olivia was not sure how to be social with another baby, but she'll learn soon enough Weston and she'll be over to play.
Olivia getting tired...
Olivia getting mad. :)
These are our new friends Joe, Jessica and Weston. It was a blessing we met them in the NICU because they are great friends. We are sad that babies have to go to the NICU, but we are glad we can be friends with this amazing family. Thanks for a fun Saturday!
SUNDAY DINNER- I made pork pad Thai from scratch! It was pretty good, there are a few things I could improve, but over all we like it.
Shayla liked it, she came over and hung out and I figured I could feed her too. She's great, wish Jenni could have stayed I would have made her some without meat!
Looks like Tayce like it. Well folks my baby is calling for me, love ya all! :)

No comments: