Background

Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh So Happy!

 I know that tomorrow I will blog about Miss Olivia being 5 MONTHS OLD! But, I couldn't wait any longer to post these smile pictures and to tell you all a fantastic story!
 So little miss has been a lot more interactive. Not all the time a lot, but a lot like she actually will follow our faces when we talk and if we talk to her she smiles sometimes, especially if she is called beautiful. She's so girly already.
 Well today I was feeding her and she was done for a minute and so I was just rocking her in my sweet green chair and she started to fall asleep. I thought to myself that is good, she's been up all morning. Well out of the blue I hear this sound coming from my daughter and I look down and she is GIGGLING in her sleep! It was the cutest thing I have ever heard and I couldn't stop smiling. I am smiling right now! I wish Tay was home to hear it.
 Look at those big beautiful eyes.
 She's getting so strong! She will just look around and hold her head up. She looks a little nervous in these pictures, I think it is because she just woke up.

 She got better though. I am pretty sure that look could get her anything she wanted. Good thing she only wants food and someone to hold her. :)
 She was just a talking to me. She talks less then some babies I know, but we are just happy she has started to talk instead of just yell.
 I love this face and I kiss it SO much. I know there are a few of you that are jealous about that statement. :)

 Sleeping on my bed in her owl onsie! Bought that with my good friend Christie when I was in St. George with Olivia and we thought it would be forever until she wore it, look at her now and it hasn't even been forever.
 We love taking walks! Everyday that we can we go out and roam the streets of Cedar City.
She was being smiley, but I kept missing them. Her smiles are quick, but she smiles a lot of times!
Well hope that this brightened someones day. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love, love, love! What a cute girl and such a cute post. We just love you guys.

Chels said...

So cute! I love it when they giggle in their sleep (I swear both of my girls first giggled in their sleep...eventually they giggled while awake too). This really made me smile :)

Christie said...

yeah that owl onsie is SO cute on her! You totally should have put the coat on just to see it! hehe She is so beautiful! Just like her mom!

Marianne said...

She is so cute! She looks like she is getting such a personality!!