Today is an especially hard day for the both of us as we remember the birth of our dear son. Today is Graydin's 2nd birthday and we hope with all our hearts that today has been a day that him and Alice have spent together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYDIN
we love and miss you
we love and miss you


3 comments:
Oh Lacie. I just can't stop thinking about you. We love you so much and pray for you at least 20 times a day. Just know that we all love you and are so desperately pleading with the Lord to be with you. Happy Birthday to your baby... he's eatin' cake up there :)
Happy Birthday, Graydin.
Love you Lacie.
You don't know me but I found your blog from my cousins and I just want you to know that there are people praying for and crying for you that don't even know you. God bless you and your sweet angels
Post a Comment