
This Costco cake said Payce on it when we went to pick it up. I made them change it. Tay said we didn't have too, but it's his birthday it should at least say his name right.

Here is little Becka playing with the party favors! She is a doll that is for sure! And she loves Tayce.

We had many children over for Tay's party. It was great all of our best buddies hanging out together. The only problem is they all think my toys are their toys, so they were in for a surprise when they were all together.

There is my adorable handsome amazing husband. He is the best man a woman could ask for. I hope he had a great day and I apologize to him for being such a slacker on posting his party. I love you Tay. :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Tayce!
When our school threw a baby shower for Troy and me, the cake said, "Congratulations Ruth and Scott." Weird, I know.
Post a Comment