Background

Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's a GIRL!

We never had a picture like this with Graydin. This looks crazy, but there she is. Our tech's name was Lacee and her maiden name is Robinson. Funny huh!

We thought this was a pretty cute picture. I think she might end up looking like Tayce a little, just like Graydin did.



So there is the proof. The tech was pretty confident that it's a girl!

9 comments:

Chels said...

How exciting! Congrats again! I always think the 3D ones look weird, but they are kind of cool too. The technology is so good these days they are rarely wrong with telling if it's a girl or boy (my grandma didn't believe me with Lily though...she kept saying, "If it's really a girl" but we had lots of ultrasounds at the end due to complications, so I could always say, "It's still a girl!" haha). SO exciting, now you can imagine the future with her a little better now that you know it's a girl and can start thinking of names if you haven't already decided on one. :)

Devin & Ruthann said...

Yea! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

We're the Jones' said...

so excited for you. we are excited for our little girl in a couple of months

ReimFam said...

I am so happy for you, Lacie! You guys are probably so excited! Miss you both!

Brandy and Marv said...

Congrats! That is so exciting... you will be such fun parents!! I am so happy for you guys! And from my experience girls are pretty fun!!!!

A Very Berry Blog said...

What a beautiful babe :) congratulations on your blessing, so glad to have stumbled across your blog :)

Ruth said...

Hooray! We could tell from Quinn's 3D that he would look just like Troy, and he does! Well, actually we thought SHE would look like Troy. Ha ha!

KFinley said...

You're having a GIRL!!! That is so exciting! Congrats!

Landon Family said...

That is so fun! I love girls! It was nice to see you the other day! Hope all is going well xoxo