
Halloween was fun. We went to Emerald Pointe and had a party with the Service Leaders and the residents there. We made masks and decorated pumpkins. On Sunday we made dinner in a pumpkin and fed some staving college students.

October has just been a busy month. We also got to participate in Make a Difference Day on October 23rd. We helped at a community carnival where all the proceeds went to the new shelter being built in Cedar. It was so much fun and a lot of our friends came. I even got to win some prizes!

I was able to have a girls day at Brenda's house! We talked and sewed and ate! We also helped with a belly cast... it was pretty cool. Thanks Brenda for being so dang amazing. :)

I get the opportunity to tend one of the cutest little boys in the world. He is one of my best friends pretty much. We play at the park, watch Cars, go to McDonald's, watch big trucks, go to dance classes he even hangs out with me if I have to go into work. He definitely is a champion for handling me all the time. Thanks Cody and Kristen for trusting me with your little one, we sure do love to hang out.

OH, don't you worry I got Beauty and the Beast the day it came out and I've watched it more then I can count on my fingers. It's still my favorite. Love you Tay for spoiling me so much and for loving me!
No comments:
Post a Comment