Here she is 10 days old laying in her bed.
This is what I see when I sit by her. A lot of stuff everywhere. This is 11 days old.
See how her baby is so big, that is air making it do this. Babies this little have a hard time get bubbles out so they just get stuck in there and give her a rough time.
Tayce hanging out with his little girl.
Here I am, I spend much of my time sitting next to my sweet Olivia. I love her so very much. Keep being strong and hanging on my sweet baby. LOVE YOU!
Brain scan update. Primary Children's hospital got back to us about the original scan. There is a bleed that is measuring at a level 4, which isn't good, but the bleed looks like it happened before birth which is better news. Her reactions and behaviors are not that of a baby with a level 4 bleed. They are hoping that maybe the brain is rewiring her and fixing the problem.The place of the bleed would effect her legs and movement of them, but she moves and wiggles her legs all the time, so things are looking good. They will just have to keep watching her closely. She has a scan scheduled for tomorrow (Friday the 9th) and then we will continue to watch and pray.
They just finished her intubation and she is doing great and her belly is deflating :) I get to hold her so got to go!
5 comments:
Hey I am loving watching the progress of your sweet little girl!! She sure is a fighter!! I think about her and you guys often wondering how it is going! I went through a short 6 days in the NICU and she was on the CPAP most of the time...It is a hard thing to go through and you definately are a strong person for all you have been through!!
I am always praying for little Olivia. She is in good hands. I will put her name in the temple here.
I am sorry that her belly is so distended!!! Keep up the good work Olivia! You definitely are a one-pound fighter :)
Lacie-
Just wanted to let you know I think of you and your sweet Olivia often. I am praying for your family!
So amazing! Sofia's middle name is Renee! Spelled different but..... yeah :) we are praying for you!
Post a Comment